Thread: Austin-Healey’s and the Austin Healey Car Club of NZ and Others

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Austin-Healey’s and the Austin Healey Car Club of NZ and Others

update May 2016 .
    As can be seen this thread has developed into the
    " Austin-Healey’s and the Austin Healey Car Club of NZ and Others ", as better represents the content and have many more Healey related photos.
    Appreciate the input from others
    . Any contributions, copies of brochures, photos of Healey's or Healey related, are most welcome.. thanks for any contributions ..

The Le Mans Relay Races 1982 83 and on :
    I am trying to gather information on these events held in February 1982 and 1983 [ I competed in 1983 ], the events were organised by Jaguar Drivers, initially - from what I have learn't and then Porsche Club.

Does anyone have results from particularly the 1982 and 1983 events.

I have approached the Jaguar Drivers Club and they have a VHS tape of the 1983 event, which I am hopefully getting on DVD at some stage, via the JDC. regret to say that did not happen

Any information would be appreciated, Private message me and I will give my E-mail address.

Name:  15-02-2014 11;55;42AM (500x358).jpg
Views: 5640
Size:  83.3 KB

copy of the program attached
    Roger

Have edited the Post to now include the Austin Healey Car Club Maioro Road, Otaua, Hillclimbs of the 1982 - 1990 with photos from 1985, 1988 and some other years.
    They were held near Waiuku in Franklin County, one of the most supportive Councils for motor racing, with Pukekohe Race Track and numerous Hillclimbs and Rally Stages being run there.

Name:  AHCCNZ #227 AHCCNZ Logo .jpg
Views: 6110
Size:  15.8 KB

The thread includes other Healey Cars as well Pre Austin Healey - hence the note
    - " covers Healeys in general ### 47 "

Please Note ; This thread is not an Official " Austin Healey Car Club of New Zealand " publication - but my own story - however much information does come from AHCCNZ sources - with thanks to Mark Donaldson - founder, First President in 1972 and now the current President. Mark has a huge archive on things Austin Healey and just Healey..
    Last edited by Roger Dowding; 11-11-2019 at 11:19 PM. Reason: covers Healeys in general ### 47