Thread: Austin-Healey’s and the Austin Healey Car Club of NZ and Others

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Magazines and Austin Healey's..

Quote Originally Posted by ERC View Post
    I'm sure that one will be there Roger. I have just about all up until about May 2014. There are 6.5 x 5 ream paper boxes.
    Thanks, ERC,

Should not be a problem - so when we can [ as in allowed to travel ] get to Auckland, will be in touch.

Cheers

and Ray Bell, Re " Put those in the boot of a Healey and it'd drag its tail something terrible! " - I once [ around 1987 ] went to collect a load of bricks in my late 1970's Minivan - a 998 cc one from the President of AHCCNZ, Mark Donaldson .. the drive home was interesting as the steering was amazingly light, probably should have pumped the rear tyres up to over 40 psi, like you did for speed events ..

The van survived - it was a great workhorse - had the Dominion Motors wagon conversion - a folding back seat and sliding side windows. It lived the with the AH 100 and the MGB GT a " BMC menage a trois " with a foreign interloper as the daily driver.
    Here in real life

Name:  Kerbside Motors #1 AH MGB Minivan 1987 Herne Bay .jpg
Views: 954
Size:  81.7 KB

Here in a diorama I am working on while I can't get to work on the MX5 or pick up ERC's magazines and sort out the 6 huge boxes from seaqnmac Sean that I collected over a year ago .. first was inertia now covid -19 is the excuse !!.

Name:  Models #514 1024 size Herne Bay Garage close 2020_04_23_1431 (1024x545) (2).jpg
Views: 804
Size:  120.2 KB
    Last edited by Roger Dowding; 06-30-2020 at 06:28 AM.