I started the Tasman Racers threads, and the reason it had to be split into three parts was it ran to over 16,000 words and the forum limit is 10,000 words per post.
After hours and hours of research, and typing over 16,000 words, it was very appreciated to already receive four posts of compliments (plus Ken Hyndham on another thread “very well researched Rorstan thread”). To date there have been over 750 views of the three threads.
Then there is the poor sad nitpicker who after days of searching in all those words finally found an unnecessary single solitary apostrophe had been included. What can I say?

Imagine critically going through all those words and all you can find is an apostrophe. Nit picking must be hard work. Perhaps that is why so few practise it?
Then in part 2 out of all the thousands of words he picks on ONE single solitary word.

I understand this person is BANNED from the Ten Tenths Forum, and was banned for some time from Autosport’s Nostalgia forum.

May I quote a very recent example from last Saturday on the Nostalgia Forum. It is under the Australian Constructors thread, and in post 834 the moderator Vitesse 2 says
“Gentlemen - and in one or two cases I am using that word advisedly - I have removed several recent posts which were neither civil nor exactly on topic.
In future, rather than responding angrily or in an intimidatory fashion, please just hit 'report' and/or PM me. PMs get my instant attention when I log into the site.
As I said in a previous thread - To adopt the Australian vernacular: if youse blokes don't ease off on the barneying I may be forced to piss on a few people's parades. Or at the very least in their cornflakes”.
And guess who was in the middle of all that......

Surely life is too short for nitpicking. Why not be positive and constructive like the others on this forum and have happy days? Leave the other stuff to TNF.