Hi Team, just a note to thank all those for putting on a great show. I would also like to thank those that we audited for their co-operation in the task that was at hand.For those that have COD updates to do and submit to MSNZ please ensure you send a copy of your COD once approved, to myself (drmgraham@xtra.co.nz) in colour. (make sure it has the red MSNZ stamp on each page otherwise it wont be valid). We put through 18/19 cars and everyone was kosha (apart from some minor admin things but easily fixed).
There also needs to be acknowledgement of, and thanks to, the the people who funded the Manfield Suite so that we could enjoy some comfort and peace and quiet away from the racing, in particular Mike Coory (Health House), Dale Mathers (Coastline Automotive) and Bruce Dyer (all things Italian!!), Roger Williams for his generous contribution to Friday nights outing to Essence eatery. Just as well it was liquid and not food, (refer comments below re TR) Without people like these where would we be? And then of course there is Pete "Mr Meat" Stevenson who supplied the sausages for the BBQ and of course the Allingham girls who supplied the popcorn, but last but not least to Lyn Dyer who supplied the muffins and quiche for some of us to enjoy. If you were ahead of Tony Roberts you were OK, those behind just got the crumbs!!!
It was a great weekend which I thoroughly enjoyed watching the racing, the auditing but most importantly the friendship that has emanated from this group of enthusiasts. You people are a credit to this group.
In closing, Dale, Tony, Steve & Bruce, you have a wonderful setup here and I sincerely hope it continues to grow so that we all can see the history of our sport.

See you all next time.

Best personal regards

Dave Graham
HMC/HSC COD Auditor #23013
MSNZ Scrutineer #150253Y