Thread: Chevron B16

Chevron B16

Can anyone add to the story of this Chevron B16 that was constructed and raced in NZ?

https://racecarsdirect.com/Advert/De...75/chevron-b16

Wow! Those are such pretty little cars. I wasn't aware of this car, but its history is quite fascinating. Great find Terry!

Well I just flicked on to White pages NZ and there is a CR Charles listed in Darfield, so surely that would be the first port of call?

It has been on Trademe for a week or so. I asked the wife if we could sell the house but she said no.....

World Champion
    Paul,
    A lot of people can own a home in NZ but you would have the only Chevron B16 in the country.
    Ask your wife to reconsider and remind her that she will look absolutely stunning when you both show up in that beautiful machine.
    Also you will be ready to move in the face of floods or hurricanes etc..
    You won't have to worry about yard work or mowing the lawn or a leaky home crisis.
    You won't have to worry about unwanted guests staying overnight.
    No property taxes to pay. Easy to find in a crowded parking lot, have your own names on each door, perfect postal delivery slot behind the front radiator..etc. etc.
    I say go for it mate !
    Name:  DSCN0204.JPG
Views: 377
Size:  157.3 KB
    A Chevron B16
    Will only appreciate in value and looks great from any angle.

(Ken H)
    Last edited by khyndart in CA; 09-13-2017 at 08:06 PM.

World Champion
    Perhaps Paul you could have this type of vehicle as a backup for sleeping, cooking and showering etc. plus you have a balcony from which to watch the races. (Sweet )
    Name:  Minicamper-web.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  35.8 KB

(You will be pleased to know that I am now off to work and I will not bother you all no more.)

KH

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Wilkinson View Post
    It has been on Trademe for a week or so. I asked the wife if we could sell the house but she said no.....
    Paul, I think your first mistake was to ask her. You should have just surprised her with it. What is the old saying.....its better to ask forgiveness than permission?

Steve- for someone who has been married a relatively short time, that is serious wisdom.........

Doesn't need a label...
    Name:  212_0120_307.JPG
Views: 370
Size:  117.5 KB