Thread: Bringing back the Sabre

Bringing back the Sabre

33 year old petrol head from dunedin that has just started the restoration of the Barry Walker built Sabre sports car, If anyone has any photos of her that aren't already on here I'd really love to see them

Might be better on the main forum as many don't read this part! Welcome and very good news. Historic "saloon" !

if it is the same car i purchased from (Ainsly Murray) or Murray Ainsley and spend couple of years rebuilding latter selling to a cousin from Mosgiel to start a business then yes I have lot of photos and press clipping of this car.
    Last edited by kees; 10-08-2016 at 05:54 AM. Reason: wrong name

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    33 year old petrol head from dunedin that has just started the restoration of the Barry Walker built Sabre sports car, If anyone has any photos of her that aren't already on here I'd really love to see them
    hi i would have been the last guy to race the sabre,i saved it from under a hedge, rebuilt it painted it the powder blue colour. have some good photos when i owned it . ged
    Kind regards,
    Gwyn

ps can anyone enlighten me how to insert photos on this damn thing, getting extremely frustrating

World Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    ps can anyone enlighten me how to insert photos on this damn thing, getting extremely frustrating
    sent you a PM