Thread: Neil Doyle

Neil Doyle

Can anyone point me to a contact for the above?
    Thanks

My understanding Neil is a farmer , some where inland of North Canterbury ....happy hunting ....... Try going on FB ...... some one will know Oldfart

Neil's sister is on Facebook. Adrienne. On Facebook check out " Canterbury motorsports in the 60s.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Neil's sister is on Facebook. Adrienne. On Facebook check out " Canterbury motorsports in the 60s.
    Adrienne is Neil Doyle's wife (maybe former not sure) Neil's current whereabouts is from memory Mayfeild inland from Ashburton, in Central Canterbury. 018 may be able to supply you a current phone number, or maybe contact Adrienne direct with a private message on Facebook. Failing that PM Alan Dick of Auto News/ Classic Driver fame on Facebook.

World Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by T332 View Post
    Adrienne is Neil Doyle's wife (maybe former not sure) Neil's current whereabouts is from memory Mayfeild inland from Ashburton, in Central Canterbury. 018 may be able to supply you a current phone number, or maybe contact Adrienne direct with a private message on Facebook. Failing that PM Alan Dick of Auto News/ Classic Driver fame on Facebook.
    There is an N.L.Doyle from Ashburton listed in the NZ white pages online

World Champion
    There is also a J Doyle near Mayfield which may be a connection or would know the answer to the question.
    My boss would be thrilled to know I am looking up NZ information while at work !
    Perhaps I will make Neil a customer. I drove him once around south London in 1973 along with Graham Donaldson in the trusty Morris Minor.

( Ken Hyndman )

A two minute Google search :

http://www.bestgardening.com/bgc/gardenopen/gdncant.htm

scroll down to bottom right hand side

Nice work, Roger !

Thanks Roger, everything else failed!

Name:  11402943_946904302022185_6216129648428685448_n.jpg
Views: 1046
Size:  20.0 KBGreat photo of the man we are talking about.

Unfortunately Roger's suggestion was a fail. No replies from the Ashburton white pages suggestion I had tried often.

A lot of NZ garden owners are here in Melbourne this weekend for Paul Bangay's open garden - will give a shout out tomorrow to see if they are here!
    https://www.kitchengardenfoundation....garden-weekend

Neil Doyle in the Surtees TS9B.

Name:  Doyle Surtees.JPG
Views: 937
Size:  60.7 KB

World Champion
    Two very brave men.
    Neil Doyle being photographed by Terry Marshall.
    (From the cover of Terry's excellent book of motor racing photography " Looking Back. "

Name:  Neil Doyle and Terry Marshall.jpg
Views: 957
Size:  152.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by khyndart in CA View Post
    Two very brave men.
    Neil Doyle being photographed by Terry Marshall.
    (From the cover of Terry's excellent book of motor racing photography " Looking Back. "

Name:  Neil Doyle and Terry Marshall.jpg
Views: 957
Size:  152.7 KB
    Neil is a very cool guy as I remember , hey beaut photos ....any one know where this car got to ?????

World Champion
    Hey Grant,
    I found this bit of misinformation in a "MotorSport" review of the 2015 Phillip Island Classic event.
    " John Gale’s ex-Tim Schenken F1 Surtees-DFV TS9B (which fellow Aussie Neil Doyle subsequently raced with Chevrolet power in F5000) "

Cheers,
    Ken