Thread: Looking for photos of Gulf Cobra in nineties

Looking for photos of Gulf Cobra in nineties

Hi there. I am trying to track down some photos of my Cobra racing in the nineties. It was raced at the Wellington Street race 91 and 92, Taupo 92, Ohakea 94, Whanganui Street Sprint, Pukekohe and I imagine others.

I have had the car since around 1994, so have some since then, but anything welcomed.

Here is a more recent one from Leadfoot
    Last edited by CobraV8; 04-05-2016 at 09:00 AM.

Was that the car built by Philip Mules in Rotorua.
    Here are a couple of photos of it near completion. Unfortunately I didn't get any shots of it racing.
    I would think Philip would have some - he still lives in Rotorua. PM me if you don't have his contact details

Name:  Philip-Mules-Cobra-1.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  131.8 KB

Name:  Philip-Mules-Cobra-2.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  130.3 KB

Thanks Bmcboy. Yes it is Philips old car, he is now living in the Gold Coast I believe. I must get in touch I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by BMCBOY View Post
    Was that the car built by Philip Mules in Rotorua.
    Here are a couple of photos of it near completion. Unfortunately I didn't get any shots of it racing.
    I would think Philip would have some - he still lives in Rotorua. PM me if you don't have his contact details

Name:  Philip-Mules-Cobra-1.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  131.8 KB

Name:  Philip-Mules-Cobra-2.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  130.3 KB
    Nice car, remember Phil doing it but don't think I ever saw it race, there was a Cobra at a AHCCNZ Rally at Rotorua, have a pic somewhere, presume it was Phils too !! , not sure if the same car though..