I have twice owned the ex Paul Fahey/ G. Lawrence B&H car registration GG8049. I found it in 1989 in south Auckland with a jacked up rear end tearing around driven by a girl racer. I started restoring it before realising it was too much work for my teen skills , sold it then bought it back 5 years later from the guy in Rotorua I sold it to. He restored and raced it but sad to say he reshelled the car and transferred all the chassis numbers and plates across. It was hard to drive on the road as it was all or nothing , set up for racing more than anything. I sold to to a guy from CHCH who flew to Auckland and drove it back.
I rescued another that was about to have a ford V6 transplant and sold that to Nigel Derbyshire who was an ex Maurice Thompson / Fiat centre mechanic who then restored it and sold it on . I can't remember the plate of that one.

Last time I watched a good race with 125T's was the Ardmore Shell classics with 3 entered. Have some great pictures that I will try to upload.
Am currently racing a Fiat 128 rally after 20 years away from Box car Fiats... Would love another 125T though...