Thread: Video of the day - Brave track workers

World Champion

Video of the day - Brave track workers

Wow, that is staggering to watch!

Crazy spectators

Found this while looking for information on Ross Jensen's El Salvador Maserati 250F!

http://thechicaneblog.com/2011/04/12...aces-april-58/

World Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaussie View Post
    Found this while looking for information on Ross Jensen's El Salvador Maserati 250F!

http://thechicaneblog.com/2011/04/12...aces-april-58/
    Thanks Kwaussie, what a great piece of film!!

Semi-Pro Racer
    Bloody hell!
    Reminds me of Puke (I used to be a Flaggie at bike meets) some years ago. First lap, someone dropped an oil line in the middle of Railway, in the middle of the pack, on the first lap...bikes down all over the place! We got the race red flagged and set too clearing up the carnage (and copping abuse for not getting out the oil flags before the event happened and waving them half a second before the event happened....but.....). We had one rider a bit groggy, still sitting in the middle of the track behind his bike (we'd checked him - he was OK...just wanted to sit there for a minute or two) at the beginning of the back straight and I was giving him a hand to get to his feet, when we heard a roar from the start area - they'd restarted the sodding race!! A couple of the guys (and girls) grabbed yellows and raced around the corner to wave furiously, while I hunkered down behind the bike I'd just picked up, - too late to get off the track, the mob were upon us - just hope like buggery the leaders had the sense to slow down and avoid us...and not get speared by a narrow focussed hard charger from mid pack ......
    Definitely not pleasant....