Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Photos: The Rhys Nolan Collection

Fantastic photos Rhys. Really enjoy this early stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Spgeti View Post
    Fantastic photos Rhys. Really enjoy this early stuff.
    Some of this was just last year! More to come from Brooklands, Oulton Park and a couple of museums in France. If you are looking for the best one, in my opinion the one at Loheac in France is the very best I have been to, and that is out of dozens.

The Rhys Nolan Collection - direct from Rhys' Album as posted by Steve Holmes.
    Had forgotten about this thread until Rhys posted a photo of the Custaxie on a Facebook page, and have now realised that I had commented on a couple of the photos and I had also been at the same meeting Gold Leaf 3 Hour and Will Six hour Races in October 1965, the NZ Grand Prix in 1966 and in 1967 as had Rhys. sometimes with my Grandmothers Leica Camera and colour film the Gold Leaf / Wills event,but usually with by Brownie Starlet camera that produced those 3 inch x 3 inch square images ..

The Hill Climb photos, as originally posted [ attached ] had seen a photo of a Mistral in the same place photo by Rhys Nolan- Was this the Tarawera event or am I confused ?.

Rhys' photo
    Name:  Mistral #021 Hillclimb Rhys Nolan pic 14092016 IMG_3037 (2) v2,.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  95.5 KB

The name Pettit with the " Minimax ", presume the same car that Ross Hollings competed in in the 1970's ??.

All the hillclimb photos are Tarawera.