Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cyclekarts

Best thing about the Bucket List is it can be changed without prior or subsequent notification.
    They definitely grow on you, well maybe not the Bugatti Type 32 Tank.

World Champion

I was not too far behind these guys when they were on the road, and for much of the road run they were at 43mph plus! I know it does not look or sound like it, but the car we were in is supposedly accurate.

Weekend Warrior
    I can just see the local constabulary allowing all these old boy racers to tour in these machines. And imagine the revenue that could be gathered from all those stop signs!

The local sheriff did stop by on Friday evening when we were thrashing about the streets. Rosco P had a wee chat with me along the lines of "If you just keep to the block you have been using I am happy, that is until someone complains, and they won't because what you are doing is bringing a lot of money and interest to my City, just don't get silly"
    The trips out to the orchard actually had a "parade permit" as Rosco is running for the next step as County, rather than City Sheriff and did not want to be slapped on the hand.

Talking of hands ....no fire proof driving gloves I see. LOL.
    And was that a girl getting out from one cyclekart wearing a green dress and stockings, very laid back atmosphere.
    This Rosco P should be encouraged to come over with the 40 foot container to smooth the way.
    Last edited by John McKechnie; 07-08-2014 at 03:46 AM.

Yes that was "Anonymous", she and I ("Reginald Splitpin")shared the Peugeot in the Campbell cup to place 3rd. Neat kid, daughter of "Johnny Dumfries", and co-builder of the Morgan.

World Champion
    Any photos of the Bentley build Rhys?

Quote Originally Posted by bry3500 View Post
    Any photos of the Bentley build Rhys?
    Right now it's a welded chassis and the basic body ready for the fabric covering. A bit more before I show too many photos!

Excellent Rhys, great to see more cyclekarts again ...enjoyed the videos you posted----its now 4 years ago,rapid pace of time.