Thread: Paul forgie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Semi-Pro Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by john mackley View Post
    Thanks guys for your help we still having no luck in tracking anything down it might just have to gather another 20 years of dust cheers
    That would be a shame, why not compete in Pre65, OSCA, or clubmans depending on what rules you wish to comply with and create some fresh history for the car, a lot of anglia and cortina plus others from that era spent time under all of those class's, after all, you race cars, not pieces of paper, some people seem to forget that! Have you got hold of GT-Graeme Taylor ex Balclutha now Timaru, used to own the wrecking yard in Balclutha and is still involved in car club stuff plus history.

Weekend Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac Mac View Post
    That would be a shame, why not compete in Pre65, OSCA, or clubmans depending on what rules you wish to comply with and create some fresh history for the car, a lot of anglia and cortina plus others from that era spent time under all of those class's, after all, you race cars, not pieces of paper, some people seem to forget that! Have you got hold of GT-Graeme Taylor ex Balclutha now Timaru, used to own the wrecking yard in Balclutha and is still involved in car club stuff plus history.
    Hi jac I'm not giving up just yet been couple of weeks since been into Barry's for a catch up about Anglia I'm sure we will get it sorted hoping to have it at speed fest in Feb if we knew who built it we would be racing now Barry talked to Paul and he can't remember who he brought it off i thought it might be Dave love groves old car but not sure it's really annoying all these rules but i guess safety first cheers jac Mac