Thread: Greg Lancaster

Greg Lancaster

I'm no Petrol Head but I certainly enjoy motorsport and in my capacity as a contributor to Wares Magazine (appliance industry journal) I have just had the pleasure of writing a career profile on Greg Lancaster which combines his motor racing and professional business. Unfortunately Greg has virtually no photos from his racing days except for a framed montage which I attach.
    Wares only goes to the appliance & consumer electronics retail outlets, suppliers and service agents. It's not available in magazine retail stores and I would be very grateful if anyone can email me anything of Greg, on or off the track which I could include in my yarn. One particular shot I would love is from 1985 when he crashed his Sanyo sponsored car at Pukekohe and the pic was in the Herald sports pages on the Monday.
    My email address is mervandsandy@xtra.co.nz
    Can anyone help or point me in another direction?
    Cheers, Merv Robertson
    Name:  Race Cars Montage.jpg
Views: 1246
Size:  108.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by MervRobertson View Post
    I'm no Petrol Head but I certainly enjoy motorsport and in my capacity as a contributor to Wares Magazine (appliance industry journal) I have just had the pleasure of writing a career profile on Greg Lancaster which combines his motor racing and professional business. Unfortunately Greg has virtually no photos from his racing days except for a framed montage which I attach.
    Wares only goes to the appliance & consumer electronics retail outlets, suppliers and service agents. It's not available in magazine retail stores and I would be very grateful if anyone can email me anything of Greg, on or off the track which I could include in my yarn. One particular shot I would love is from 1985 when he crashed his Sanyo sponsored car at Pukekohe and the pic was in the Herald sports pages on the Monday.
    My email address is mervandsandy@xtra.co.nz
    Can anyone help or point me in another direction?
    Cheers, Merv Robertson
    Name:  Race Cars Montage.jpg
Views: 1246
Size:  108.1 KB
    Merv, I know Kevin Lancaster, a relation of Greg [ brother ? ] and fellow motorsport competitor and organiser, can pass you address on and the questions, if you wish PM me