Thread: Please Please Please! Need Help To Find Don Scott or Craig Pulman?

Question Please Please Please! Need Help To Find Don Scott or Craig Pulman?

Does anyone know the where abouts of Don Scott these days? Or Craig Pulman. I need to find these guy's to keep tracking the history of my Ex Crichton HQ 350 GTS Coupe. Once the history has gone it's gone forever!

Any information / photo's on the 350 Monaro's they raced or leads to their whereabouts would be greatly appreciated.

Steve, Could you please make this a Sticky, up front?

Journeyman Racer
    Email me at greg@nzhotrodmag.co.nz - I used to work for Craig at Pro Topline

Journeyman Racer
    Chris Ganley worked at Pulmans for years - he now owns:
    Track Sport Engines Limited
    Unit 6, 4 Markedo Pl, Papakura, Auckland
    09 299 2940

Ah, is that were Chris is, will have to catch up on one of my visits down that way. He has built some engines over the time. Magic on heads.

Where is Steve Dymand?

Does anyone know the whereabouts or have contact with Steve Dymand? He raced a HQ 350 coupe around 1975ish.

Semi-Pro Racer
    Daryn.......Steve Dymand is on 'FACEBOOK' if thats any help..............................Thunder427/MJ

Hi Thunder, Is that the Steve Dymand living in Scottsdale, Arizona?

Thought I would bring this post forward to see if there are any members out there that know anything about Don Scott or his where abouts. I've been searching for him for a few years now but have no more leads.
    Also if anyone has any more info on the Ex Neville Crichton 350 HQ GTS Coupe he raced or what happened to the car post 1975 Winter Endurance Series.
    If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.