The Roaring Season Advertising 1
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ray Archibald's XK120 and MK2 Jaguars

World Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by JC1 View Post
    Hi Chris,

Sorry to have missed this post. Please contact me at johncorrie@gmail when convenient.

The car is stored at my engineer's workshop near Silverstone and once we start work on it I would be delighted to meet you there and show you the car again.

Best, John
    Attention Chris Lachner........I have found the photo of you with the Mk4 in the ditch......Please send me your email and I will forward it on to you.......Gerald Fogg.

Quote Originally Posted by AMCO72 View Post
    Attention Chris Lachner........I have found the photo of you with the Mk4 in the ditch......Please send me your email and I will forward it on to you.......Gerald Fogg.
    Thanks so much, Gerald, that would be brilliant!
    chrisgrifo68@gmail.com

Hi Gerald,
    I got your email with the great pic (many thanks!) but every time I try to reply to your email address it is rejected "due to possible spam content" which it certainly doesn't have! Any ideas??

World Champion
    Hi Chris.........no I'm sorry, dont know what is wrong there.....I'll send you another email with no photo and see if that works......I have confirmed your friend request........Gerald.

Gerald, I tried sending emails with pictures, then with no pictures - same result, even when I tried not replying, but starting a fresh email from scratch... Sent a personal message on Facebook, too. Maybe better to communicate there, rather than hijacking this thread? Could be something to do with your spam settings, perhaps...?