Thread: Manfeild: Circuit Chris Amon

Manfeild: Circuit Chris Amon

If I was even remotely computer savvy, I'd be able to post the press release.

Steve, I'll forward it to you...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Clark View Post
    Michael thanks, Allan Dick from Auto News / Classic Driver posted on Facebook, otherwise would take a while to get to Australia, but you were pretty quick too !!
    cheers, and i think a great name for the track .. understand his Mechanic Bruce Wilson from Hunterville, has just written a book, his memoir ..

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Clark View Post
    How good is this. Chris Amon Motorsport Park (Manfield), Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park (Taupo), where is Denny Hulme Motorsport Park???

So what is it now.".Manfeild Circuit Chris Amon"..or "Chris Amon Motorsport Park..for me Manfeild will always be Manfeild.

Hi Custaxie- did you enjoy the Historic Sports Sedans at MG Manfeild recently? Robert had a great run .
    Last edited by John McKechnie; 12-02-2016 at 02:47 AM.

Always like going to Manfeild when the likes of Graham Barnes are there only went on Friday & Saturday..not too many turned up to see this meeting...I did have a wee smile on when I saw the new paint on the right side of Cus 2..they are getting there..just make them as wide as they were on the old girl..but always good to see Cus 2 out there John.