1976 BRM P207
1976 Lotus 76
1974 McLaren M23
1976 McLaren M26
1974 Hesketh 308
1971 Surtees TS9
1976 Hesketh 308
1974 BRM P201

Plus 27 F5000 and 43 FJ - with apparently more still to come.
Thanks Roger.

It's been about 35 years since I've been an event promotor but I reckon some things haven't changed. The "promotor' ( who ought to have a stake in the financial success of the event) fails to maximise the creative use of "free media" to build up interest in the event. A series of "leaked" media releases progressively informs the fans that the event is happening, that somebody or machine of real interest is coming, a competitor reveals a personal story (goes well with the motoring pages of the daily fish and chip wrapper), and so on.

As said, the cost of putting these events with all the modern enhancements, not to mention political correctness items, is quite an obstacle to conceiving of a balanced set of financials, let alone profit. I find it ridiculous that I'm effectively lecturing an unknown promotor on how to stir the public awareness, let alone passion. With all the social media opportunities there's no excuse for your likely paying customers from staying home through lack of awareness or interest.

The lineup shown, I guess, is as good as it gets down here for F1 cars. I'm not complaining but if half of them are static displays then I'm currently still sitting on the fence. The era concerned is right in "my zone" but I am thinking about not bothering and waiting till I make it to a well attended overseas historic meeting where there could be dozens of F1 cars plus CanAm cars etc.

I wish Tony Quinn all the best with HD but maybe his heart just isn't in this form of motorsport.