Thread: "Secret" International Class at Hampton Downs and Taupo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Time will tell. Like Dale, I am not holding my breath and I feel for him this Festival. He has put a huge amount of work in over the years promoting HMC and a bloody good job he has done. The Aussie Trans Am coming over is his baby and he does deserve recognition for his efforts. Like John McKechnie with HSS and it was great to see it all come together for John at MG Classic this year.
    We do have a strong backbone in all our groups and if HD do not want us other doors just might open up.

Cheers
    Bruce D

Quote Originally Posted by Spgeti View Post
    Time will tell. Like Dale, I am not holding my breath and I feel for him this Festival. He has put a huge amount of work in over the years promoting HMC and a bloody good job he has done. The Aussie Trans Am coming over is his baby and he does deserve recognition for his efforts. Like John McKechnie with HSS and it was great to see it all come together for John at MG Classic this year.
    We do have a strong backbone in all our groups and if HD do not want us other doors just might open up.

Cheers
    Bruce D
    Yes HMC is a fantastic formula, a tight reign on rule interpretation keeps a lid on costs. Dale has done a great job of ensuring reasonable parity and the competitors in that class are supportive.