Folks, I recently started working on a couple of new books, which will be released in late 2017. One is called: 'Ford - A Kiwi Passion'. The other: 'Holden - A Kiwi Passion'.

Both books focus on Australian Fords and Holdens in New Zealand, and were brought about because of the discontinuation of Falcon and Commodore production.

What I'm looking for are subjects to include in each book. I'm looking for both road and race cars of interest, both new and old. Everything from very early vehicle right through to modern stuff. Just needs to be Ford or Holden Australia/New Zealand made. I'm after both New Zealand and Australian assembled vehicles.

I also want to include Ford and Holden collections, including car/truck, and automobilia.

Does anyone have an interesting collection of Ford and/or Holden related model cars? What about dealership brochures? I'm also after old magazine features, both road and race, and magazine cover photos. Also want old magazine adverts.

Anything else of interest would be appreciated.

If you can help, or get me a good lead, I'd love to hear from you. Please email me at: theroaringseason@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.