Wow, this is great news mate, looking forward to following the build, you've really thought it through and it all stacks up beautifully.
I might add that there are a number of folk on TRS who are amongst the finest technical minds and mechanical whiz kids who have ever spun a ring spanner on a race car, or pulled an overnighter to fab up some device to get a race car to the line.
Like many of us, I am absolutely sure these same people share a massive debt of gratitude to you for founding and sharing TRS, which has uncovered thousands of period race pics, awoken countless memories and reunited friends and foes from race days they may otherwise have left in the fondly-recalled but dim and distant past.
For this reason, I am sure you will find there will be many talented people only too willing to assist you with advice, recommendations, support, assistance and knowledge throughout the build, and I think you'll only then realise what a great thing you have conceived with TRS. I'm sure you'll only have to ask and they'll be there for you. Hell, most of them will probably do it off the cuff.
Good luck, and enjoy the project
Regards GD