Thread: Anglias

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant Sprague View Post
    Rascal............ Gary had this little car not long after his model A lol, I remember him racing it at a club event Ruapuna ...... I have a pik soon to put up of my first 105E up the same hill[ have to say my car was quicker [oppppps sorry big bro he he ] Craigmore was our play ground ......below the hill [south of Timaru] is a beautiful Golf course.......and a little further is a couple of rivers we use to swim in .........beautiful place on planet earth
    Arrive at Craigmore, throw everything out of the car including rear and LF seat along with muffler and leave it all with the girlfriend and picnic lunch. 50 -60 cars and 5 runs at the hill then everything back into the Anglias and down to the river below the hill for a few beers and a swim to get rid of the dust before heading home. Great days weren't they Sprague the younger one.

Carl I LOVED it .................not to mention all the group ..at least we catch up once a year ..... Hey Carl I have a couple of piks of ernie going up the same hill in the P3 Alfa he had fitted rear dual wheels to get some grip also the the 4 CLT ........When I get them back off Steve I will have them posted
    Last edited by Grant Sprague; 10-19-2014 at 06:37 AM. Reason: spelling