Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Anglias

Remember seeing [Barry Brown]? in a cream or lemon 1650 Anglia at Ruapuna where he opened the boot and inside was the muffler which he went on to remove, the front pipe fell onto a strap and there it sat all day while racing. The tail pipe exit was at the same level as the petrol filler but in the other side.

Carl I LOVED it .................not to mention all the group ..at least we catch up once a year ..... Hey Carl I have a couple of piks of ernie going up the same hill in the P3 Alfa he had fitted rear dual wheels to get some grip also the the 4 CLT ........When I get them back off Steve I will have them posted
    Last edited by Grant Sprague; 10-19-2014 at 06:37 AM. Reason: spelling

World Champion
    Spotted at Historic Sandown
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Ross McCorquodale and Grant Liston getting the message from Mike Boyle.

Name:  Crock Anglia.JPG
Views: 864
Size:  127.2 KB

LOVE this great pik lol, he is on the ragged edge..... looks like an ex gov car by the grill he he

Shows why a front cage is a good idea

.Name:  Anglia Roof.JPG
Views: 792
Size:  140.2 KB

Is the grinning duo's Anglia sporting Town and Countries ?

Carl ..it seems like time has flown by...[as it does] .......between Craigmore & that beautiful river that we spent many years at ....there was a field north of the golf course at the bottom of the hill ,..as a teen I use to cart hay there in weekends working for Longmans transport ....geeeeeeeee mate talk about the land of milk and honey .......love it .........