Thread: The Roaring Season 2017 T-Shirts: Design #2

The Roaring Season 2017 T-Shirts: Design #2

Finally, I have completed the second of our outstanding 2017 Roaring Season T-Shirt designs. Orders are now being taken.

This awesome new design features the mighty Norm Beechey HT Monaro 'Trans-Aus', that became the first Australian car to win the ATCC, achieving the feat in 1970. These will be printed to black t-shirts, and are available in a broad range of sizes.

Sizes available are:
    Kids: Age 6 through Age 12
    Adults Unisex: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

Price: NZ$28.00 each
    Shipping: NZ$8.00 if being shipped within New Zealand, or NZ$15.00 for international shipping.

These shirts are strictly limited edition, being printed to order. Cut-off for placing orders is February 28.

Sale of these t-shirts is used to help fund The Roaring Season, so not only do you get to wear a great looking tee, you're also supporting this great site. Your support is appreciated.

To order your Roaring Season T-shirt(s), please email theroaringseason@gmail.com with your size requirement.

Name:  TRS Design 5.jpg
Views: 839
Size:  177.5 KB

This is just a reminder folks that tomorrow is the final day to get your orders in for this t-shirt.

just wondered how production of these shirts was going Steve?

Quote Originally Posted by NZnoboss View Post
    just wondered how production of these shirts was going Steve?
    Hi, thanks for your message. The Beechey shirts are being sent at the moment. Some were sent last week, most of the remainder should go this week. I was meant to get them out already but a combination of getting sick with shingles plus finishing a couple of books worked pretty badly against me so I apologise for the delay.