Thread: From the days , Today, on the road

From the days , Today, on the road

I loved the road cars in Mike Feissts collection,as these cars are not common on the road todays ,I thought a spotters thread may be ok please let me know please Mike and Ill stop thanks just some thing spotted in the past months
    Attached Images Attached Images       

love the ford ten

hers the ford ten

Hi 105 Angria,

Absolutely no problem whatsoever. I am all for any thread that draws out more information and photos. There were some really great cars around and they must be worth a fortune now. I had intended to go to England in 1966 and my mate and I were cars nuts and wanted to bring cars back with us. We purchased motoring mags for months beforehand and spent days going through all og the 'For Sale' ads. I remember there being a 250 Ferrari being advertised for sale at 1495 pounds and we were salivating at the thought of going for a test ride in something like that.

Only got as far as Australia in the end - my biggest regret as it was a great time in motorsport and we had invites to go and see the McLaren, Brabham, Cooper and Ferrari factories.

Semi-Pro Racer
    What's the silver car with yellow guards and Ford 10 wheels?

good question lives in a driveway with a flathead 2 seater special thats being deconstructed, what would you guess it has no id on the body

matching but not the same DBS

2008 Silver Fern Rally, we had a camp van and slept outside of Geraldine 1st night. Morning into town for early breakfast and this local farmer drives in with this original Mk1 Cortina GT. He just came in for chainsaw gas. Had chat with him and he has owned it since new. Just a beautiful original GT. The bugger had an idea what it may be worth, cause in conversation i mentioned if he was to sell give me a call, and he said "I got a few numbers, but don't think they would pay the money", so it was nice to see anyway. There are some amazing cars out there.

on the road this week

[QUOTE=105angria;3077]I loved the road cars in Mike Feissts collection,as these cars are not common on the road todays ,I thought a spotters thread may be ok please let me know please Mike and Ill stop thanks just some thing spotted in the past months

Would love to see some more road cars from that era as they are pretty rare these days and seem to be in collections and seldom seen in the fresh air.
    Last edited by kiwi285; 08-13-2011 at 02:07 AM.

nice tow car

Here are some photos taken at the Omaka airshow at Easter this year.

Some more from the same venue

Just some stuff on the roads this week

couple more

running L plates