Hi all, First time post, but myself and a group of guys here in the South Island are busy re-starting the Shellsport revival series, and we our plan is to start coordinating some races for new and old Shellsport cars for the next season.
Initially in the South Island, but we hope to increase this to inter-island meetings also.

Along with the series , I'm currently building a website which is to be sort of an online repository for everything new and old in relation to Shellsport.
I'm also continuing to grow our database on old cars and owners. And plan to do a number of interviews so I can get the good oil on the cars and drivers for the site, I want the information to be as accurate as possible.
I'm looking for absolutely everything relating to the series, VIDEO's , photo's, programs, results, magazine items, you name it, even if its a picture of a car in a workshop, this may help to complete part of a story in the future.

I hope to be in contact with a number of the contributors on this thread who have posted photos to ask for their permission to be used, but would greatly appreciate any assistance people may have.

Thankyou in advance
Steve Keene
skeene05@gmail.com
021-740-855