Thread: Ford And Holden Model Cars

Ford And Holden Model Cars

Who here owns model cars of either Fords or Holdens? I'm wanting to include them in my Ford and Holden books.

I'm after anything from original period Matchbox sized models right through to the current crop of 1:18 scale Biante and Classic Carllectables.

Can you post photos of what you have, or email me at: theroaringseason@gmail.com

Am also after Ford (Australia/New Zealand) and Holden memorabilia.

What have you got?

Also would love to include Ford and Holden slotcars, especially old vintage models that are home made or modified.

World Champion
    Steve, Brett Young.

Steve, a friend of mine has a sales brochure for the GTR-X, they were printed before they pulled the pin on the project. I may be able to borrow and scan it if you like.

Hi Mark, yeah that would be fantastic! Thanks so much, I'd love a copy.

Journeyman Racer
    STEVE. I have hundreds of model cars and a lot of them are Holdens and Falcon. The oldest one being an old Dinky EJ.I will email u photos. Also somewhere in shoe boxes is a photo of a Falcon I had as a company car in the seventies.I am sure it was called a Luxury V8. Had the smaller motor and was not quite a Fairmont. XA it was. I don't think there were a lot made?

Quote Originally Posted by hilstwist View Post
    STEVE. I have hundreds of model cars and a lot of them are Holdens and Falcon. The oldest one being an old Dinky EJ.I will email u photos. Also somewhere in shoe boxes is a photo of a Falcon I had as a company car in the seventies.I am sure it was called a Luxury V8. Had the smaller motor and was not quite a Fairmont. XA it was. I don't think there were a lot made?
    Wow Steve, you are a legend! I would really appreciate the pics of those model cars. And of course the Falcon. That'd be great. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Quote Originally Posted by hilstwist View Post
    Sorry Steve, forgot to give you my email address: theroaringseason@gmail.com

Ford and Holden, sorry a Jaguar XJS too !!

Steve, when do you need them, here is a close up from one of my model cabinets that featured Australian cars mainly..
    will have to re-edit the picture .. the Moffat set 1 2 at Bathurst in 1977 is an old Trax set from 20 odd years ago,
    sorry about the background, mirrored cabinet picked up what was behind me.
    At the moment the models are all back in their little boxes ready for our return to NZ in April

Name:  Models cabinet 3, Aus Close up  IMG_0169 (3).jpg
Views: 388
Size:  112.4 KB
    Last edited by Roger Dowding; 03-10-2017 at 08:28 AM. Reason: boxers really ####47