Thread: SCANZ and 2 Litre NZ Sports Racing Cars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes David .No 1Tom Donavan N02 John Mc Donald & Bob Hyslop N03 Ian Bisman N04 ME Jamie Aislabie No4 Bob Homewood No6 Bob Hyslop John Mc Donald N07 Morie Hogan & Lester Reder RIP. No8 Tom Donavan N09 Bob Homewood N010 Nevil Hill ? poss Waren Steele No11 Colin Smith Tom Donavan Sorry missed one Teno Korneseils has the crane ad on it Jamie A

Weekend Warrior

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    Yes David .No 1Tom Donavan N02 John Mc Donald & Bob Hyslop N03 Ian Bisman N04 ME Jamie Aislabie No4 Bob Homewood No6 Bob Hyslop John Mc Donald N07 Morie Hogan & Lester Reder RIP. No8 Tom Donavan N09 Bob Homewood N010 Nevil Hill ? poss Waren Steele No11 Colin Smith Tom Donavan Sorry missed one Teno Korneseils has the crane ad on it Jamie A
    Yes Jamie, car #9 was Warren Steel, it was the first outing for Rhubarb 5.....not sure of the year but it would have been around 76/77. it was the only time it ran with a full width front splitter. It was a pretty quick gigger when we got it sorted towards the end of the season......... I remember doing the cam timing "in situ" in the Manfield stables with you