Thread: The Roaring Season Donations 2017

The Roaring Season Donations 2017

Hello folks, I've had a couple of reminder emails recently that around this time of year I ask for donations to The Roaring Season.

Obviously this is not compulsory, but if this is a site you enjoy frequenting, you may wish to make a donation. I always appreciate any contributions made by members and visitors to the site. Essentially I am paying all the costs myself so this helps relieve my outgoings.

If you'd like to make a donation, please email me at: theroaringseason@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you, and long may The Roaring Season continue.

Many thanks
    Steve Holmes
    www.theroaringseason.com

Name:  nurburgring1000km1969.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  105.4 KB

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to those who have recently offered to donate to The Roaring Season.

This site comes with its many challenges, both financially and otherwise. Its an ongoing battle. There have been many times where I've considered simply shutting the site down, because it can be a burden. My passion for motor racing history, and for wanting to unearth and share as many great old photo collections, keeps me motivated, as do the stories shared by members on this site.

To those of you who have donated, thank you once more. You are the true heroes, and the reason this website stays open for business.

Kind regards
    Steve Holmes

I just wanted to say thank you once again to those kind people who have donated this year to The Roaring Season. Its very much appreciated and it really blows me away that people would willingly pay out of their own hard earned money for this website.

Thanks again.
    Steve