Many thanks for putting that back up,so pleased i watched it,a very powerful and moving documentary,some of the racing foot particularly good.I found the various parts quite moving,the segment on Piers Courage,had the pleasure of meeting him in 1968 ,his car , McLaren FVA ,was being looked after by Seabrook Fowlds in Auckland,Bruce Blacklock[who worked there] got involved with the car and arranged to give a helping hand at the Levin meeting,i was asked to tag along,our job was to keep the car looking nice and clean,so that gleaming finish you see in photos from that race was down to us,he got second there.A real nice man,down to earth and easy to talk to.He also invite us back to the hotel to the private bar for a drink and that is where we were confronted with a room full of all the top drivers at that meeting,needless to say our jaws were on the ground among such famous company.His death was real tradgedy.
On watching the documentary you realise how much you did not know and missed during those years.I also found the last segment with Frank and his daughter very very moving.