Thread: The Roaring Season 2018 T-Shirts

The Roaring Season 2018 T-Shirts

Usually around this time of year I put together a t-shirt design and sell a few tees to help keep the lights on at The Roaring Season.

However, life has got in the way this year, and I've not had a chance to put anything together. But, rather than be defeated, I've decided to pre-release a design from several years ago I put together but didn't really promote. A small number of people have these, but ive been asked numerous times to do a re-run. This is one of my favourite designs, of one of my favourite race car models, the 1969 McLaren M8B.

So, if you're keen on purchasing one of these cool retro tees, they're NZ$28 plus shipping. Shipping is either $8 or $16, depending on where in the world you live, and how many you order.

The shirts will only be printed to order, so I'll put in place a deadline of February 28, so please email me before then at theroaringseason@gmail.com

Sizes as follows:

S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Thanks folks.
    Steve Holmes

Name:  11707478_925819810790411_6344511795713782979_n.jpg
Views: 1085
Size:  37.1 KB

How is the sizing? Standard NZ, a bit on the small side, or a bit on the generous side?

Tee shirts and McLarens ..

I better order one .. seeing as I have these ..Steve, will PM or Email ..

Name:  Model cabinet - wine box #6 the McLarens IMG_0314 (800x391).jpg
Views: 1129
Size:  103.1 KB

I got one when they first came out but I've worn it so much I need to get another one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Holmes View Post
    Usually around this time of year I put together a t-shirt design and sell a few tees to help keep the lights on at The Roaring Season.

However, life has got in the way this year, and I've not had a chance to put anything together. But, rather than be defeated, I've decided to pre-release a design from several years ago I put together but didn't really promote. A small number of people have these, but ive been asked numerous times to do a re-run. This is one of my favourite designs, of one of my favourite race car models, the 1969 McLaren M8B.

So, if you're keen on purchasing one of these cool retro tees, they're NZ$28 plus shipping. Shipping is either $8 or $16, depending on where in the world you live, and how many you order.

The shirts will only be printed to order, so I'll put in place a deadline of February 15, so please email me before then at theroaringseason@gmail.com

Sizes as follows:

S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Thanks folks.
    Steve Holmes

Yes Steve, put me down for one, probably 2xl. I frame them rather than wear them.
    Cheers dave Graham

Due to skin cancer issues, I'm afraid I'm a polo shirt or even a long sleeved shirt guy these days. Happily made a $ contribution to the coffers instead - just in case anyone thought I was being a cheapskate...

I'm with Ray in preferring polo shirts, maybe the next run / design can have an option?

Shirts

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Holmes View Post

The shirts will only be printed to order, so I'll put in place a deadline of February 15, so please email me before then at theroaringseason@gmail.com

Sizes as follows:

S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Thanks folks.
    Steve Holmes

White as in my prior example of this design Steve ?

Quote Originally Posted by shellsport View Post
    White as in my prior example of this design Steve ?
    Yes thats right, white tees.

Just a reminder to everyone that today is the last day orders are being taken for these t-shirts. Please email me at: theroaringseason@gmail.com if you haven't already ordered and paid.

Thanks Steve I will pass this year as I still have my two CanAm shirts in pristine condition , however I will be 'flying' the flag at Brenda and Bryans wedding this weekend in Wellington by wearing my very cool track roadster tee !

Nice Tees. Always looking for a McLaren Tee that shows the early CanAm cars. I spent 6 years building this tribute to Bruce's creation, and can never find enough apparel to wear with it. Looking for a nice fitting tee for 155 lbs (70kg), if you guys know what would fit best.

Thanks Steve, for the quick response.

Not very exact, but a thrill to drive:

Last edited by blueovalz; 03-01-2018 at 04:41 AM.

Hi Steve, Any further updates on when these will be dispatched?

Where are we at with these T shirts Steve?

After numerous frustrating delays, they were printed late this week. I expect to receive them early next week and will then be shipping them out to everyone.

excellent news
    thanks

Shirts any closer to being sent out?

Shirt arrived today. Thanks for a great product.