Thread: What's the answer?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Used to be a very lively thread, but Ten Tenths were worried about mud slinging and legal action and since they clamped down, there is no longer any robust discussion. We used to get a lot of insider information from some very well connected people...

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132827

I'm too not sure that robust discussion of some of the issues belongs on this message-board either, but what is the best board? Yes Andrew, I remember submitting feedback and I was told it was a load of crap - and the recipient couldn't even be bothered to read it all the way through.

Unfortunately, there are some (in power) with a bias against certain grids and groups (and individuals) because their philosophies are not totally aligned, despite the fact that they get good support from drivers and dare I say it? Spectators too.

The sayings 'cutting your nose to spite your face' and 'shooting the messengers rather than listening to the messages' seems to be a regular problem. Here, I have to give due credit to Chris Watson for always being prepared to listen and having a less tunnel-visioned view than most. Not perfect and not always right, but I believe his positive influence on the sport has been grossly under estimated.
    Last edited by ERC; 01-31-2018 at 10:21 AM.