Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Mike Feisst Collection - Part 6

Weekend Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi285 View Post
    Hi M10B, great to have you on board. Does Alan intend to restore the two cars that he has. What is the status of the ex Matich car. I am sure that I have a photo of that car at Pukekohe.
    Jim Hardman is restoring both cars for Alan. Both will be ready for Philip Island if all goes well. Not racing but on display.
    The ex Matich M10b is still in good shape, JH looks after that too.

Thanks for that info M10B. Welcome to the site! What other cars does Alan Hamilton have in his collection?

The ex Graham Harvey Elfin 400 still lives.

Where abouts is the car located ?

I would be betraying a good friends trust if I said that .I know the history for the past 15 years on it -and it is the ONLY big block Elfin ever made.

What I meant was NZ or Australia.

Weekend Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder427 View Post
    ....Graham Vautier's 'Hot Rod' was probably the most 'Iconic' car of the time,Graham showed us all that 'Building a Hot Rod' could be something more than just the traditional route taken by most at that period of time .......he showed us that 'Customising' overlapped onto the world of the Hot Rod!!!!!........regards thunder427/MJ
    I didn't know Vautier was spending someones money on hot rods! Now I know why I didn't get paid for work/modifications I did on his mate Peter Tally's Jagur XJC! It all adds up.
    PK.