Thread: Estate of Ralph Watson.

Estate of Ralph Watson.

In accordance with the will of the late Ralph Watson I was appointed an executive and trustee and there are personal chattels which due to problems have not been distributed. In spite of spending a huge amount of time and effort utilising every means of search available, I have been unable to locate one specific beneficiary and am now reaching the end of the line.

Does anyone have any clues as to the whereabouts of Peter Walsh, a somewhat distant relative of Ralph, who some ten years ago resided in Hastings ? He was keenly interested in aviation and as I understand was at one time building a replica vintage style aeroplane.

Information of any sort will be very much appreciated.

Trevor.
    Last edited by Trevor Sheffield; 08-03-2018 at 06:08 AM.

Found details for a Peter Walsh on the Recreational Aircraft Association site, he's in the Hawkes Bay - don't know how current though...

Have PM'd you,

Thanks a million Paul, you are being of great help and essential assistance.

Sincerely, Trevor.

P.S. I also require information concerning Dennis Smith, who was to receive all of Ralph's engineering files and notes.
    Last edited by Trevor Sheffield; 08-02-2018 at 06:05 AM.

Semi-Pro Racer
    Have PM'd you.

What a great bunch of enthusiasts we have on this forum. Your clues have been very helpful and I have now established solid contact with Peter Walsh.

Sincere thanks, Trevor.

Please ----- I also require information concerning Dennis Smith, who was to receive all of Ralph's engineering files and notes.

Sincere thanks in hope, Trevor

For Dennis Smith,you could ask the McNairs (Rob and Louis) as Louis has just finished a superb restoration of the sports car.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    For Dennis Smith,you could ask the McNairs (Rob and Louis) as Louis has just finished a superb restoration of the sports car.
    Could you please advise how I can make contact. I am unable find them in phone directories.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Sheffield View Post
    Could you please advise how I can make contact. I am unable find them in phone directories.
    I have private messaged you an email

Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    I have private messaged you an email
    Special thanks. I now have everything sorted. Cheers, Trevor.