Thread: Photos: 2018 Monterey Motorsports Reunion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    World Champion
    This year Nissan and Datsun are the featured makes at the Rolex Reunion at Laguna Seca.
    Even though it is this Mazda that greets you through the fog on the hills at the entry to the track !
    Name:  DSCN9923.JPG
Views: 439
Size:  173.1 KB

Name:  DSCN9922.JPG
Views: 435
Size:  162.4 KB

This is the first time I had been to the Pre Historic Meet and it is so un-crowded, cheaper and easy to get around that I may do it again next year. I have to admit that the photos that Robyn took and Steve has entered cover everything so well and so clear.
    Where does one begin ?. I will plug away but it was so annoying to mess up my small favorite camera as I hooked the lens on a fence link as I turned around. (stupid me.) I will try to name my subjects but without an official program this weekend it may be difficult.
    One day at Laguna Seca. Aug. 19 2018.
    Ken Hyndman.

Quote Originally Posted by khyndart in CA View Post
    This year Nissan and Datsun are the featured makes at the Rolex Reunion at Laguna Seca.
    Even though it is this Mazda that greets you through the fog on the hills at the entry to the track !
    Name:  DSCN9923.JPG
Views: 439
Size:  173.1 KB

Name:  DSCN9922.JPG
Views: 435
Size:  162.4 KB

This is the first time I had been to the Pre Historic Meet and it is so un-crowded, cheaper and easy to get around that I may do it again next year. I have to admit that the photos that Robyn took and Steve has entered cover everything so well and so clear.
    Where does one begin ?. I will plug away but it was so annoying to mess up my small favorite camera as I hooked the lens on a fence link as I turned around. (stupid me.) I will try to name my subjects but without an official program this weekend it may be difficult.
    One day at Laguna Seca. Aug. 19 2018.
    Ken Hyndman.
    Hi Ken, here are the entries for this weekend. I assume many of the entries from the Pre-Reunion are also included: Entries Here