Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: The Ian Algie Alfetta

Ok understand. Don't know when they were this season, we were in a different car / class so wasn't paying attention. Would appreciate a list when it's finalised so we can plan and organise ourselves to make as many meetings as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Metford View Post
    Ok understand. Don't know when they were this season, we were in a different car / class so wasn't paying attention. Would appreciate a list when it's finalised so we can plan and organise ourselves to make as many meetings as possible.
    Sent you a PM Andrew.

Does anyone have a list of the Alfetta's races, complete with race numbers? I'm particularly interested in Pukekohe events, 1983 onwards, including the short circuit, especially when it wasn't carrying #61.
    Last edited by ERC; 03-22-2019 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ERC View Post
    Does anyone have a list of the Alfetta's races, complete with race numbers? I'm particularly interested in Pukekohe events, 1983 onwards, including the short circuit, especially when it wasn't carrying #61.
    Unfortunately I can't help with races Ray. These early events were organised by the Sports Sedan Association, who ran their own championship which wasn't recognized by MSNZ.

As for racing numbers, in its first season it wore #12, #25, and later on once it was painted red and sprouted all the wings and spoilers, I've only ever seen it as #6 and #61.

Quote Originally Posted by Spgeti View Post
    Hi Munty,
    Great to hear your celebrating this but do you have your dates sorted so it does not clash with the events HSS are planning for early next year.
    A lot of dates are being thrown around re this and this is causing confusion with our planning up here.
    HSS is an integral part of our historic grids and it would a shame to see reduced grids due to date clashes.

Cheers
    Bruce

The date for the 50th celebration has been down for about 3 years. Scope being the main 1st up.

Angus Fogg driving the Ian Algie Alfetta at Manfeild last year, great sound