Thread: 77th Goodwood Members Meeting

77th Goodwood Members Meeting

One of my favorite historic racing events of the year, the Goodwood Members Meeting, is on this weekend.

Full entry list can be viewed here: https://www.goodwood.com/globalasset...entry-list.pdf

Event information here: https://www.goodwood.com/grr/event-c...list-revealed/

From what I can gather, to watch the livestream this year, you have to pay to join the GRRC Fellowship, unless anyone knows otherwise?

Name:  76mm_18_dominicjames_0228.jpg
Views: 756
Size:  133.4 KB

Another sell out event!

I think you are right Steve. Not free to watch, but bearing in mind the time difference, might have to wait until it is on YouTube.

Unfortunately, too much of the Goodwood broadcasts just concentrate on the leader(s), which makes it all the more attractive to actually go to the meetings to see the full fields racing.

Pencilling in a return to the Revival for 2020...

Quote Originally Posted by ERC View Post
    Another sell out event!

I think you are right Steve. Not free to watch, but bearing in mind the time difference, might have to wait until it is on YouTube.

Unfortunately, too much of the Goodwood broadcasts just concentrate on the leader(s), which makes it all the more attractive to actually go to the meetings to see the full fields racing.

Pencilling in a return to the Revival for 2020...
    I think some races are being shown on Youtube, others not. You are right Ray, the cameras tend to follow the leaders, but its still better than nothing I guess.

Here is the Saturday running of the Gerry Marshall Trophy for Group 1 Touring Cars:

Epic Graham Hill Trophy for Pre 1964 GT cars:

Great video Steve.

[QUOTE=Steve Holmes;69988]Here is the Saturday running of the Gerry Marshall Trophy for Group 1 Touring Cars:

Great race Steve, Goodwood is always exciting viewing, have a look at 19.30 on this video (post#4)

Cheers

Ooops! How did I do that...

Posted on the wrong thread!
    Last edited by Ray Bell; 04-08-2019 at 09:26 PM.