Quote Originally Posted by John H View Post
I would love to know more about this car. Was there more than one car?. Did he make his own wheels as they looked beautiful at the time. Why is the front coil overs at a different angle in the second photo and the roll over hoops is also different. When Dunlop drove the car at one stage it was red. I would have though this could all make a book while G M is still around to explain...

There were two NF cars The picture at the very top of this page is the first car, and the lower picture is the
second car, which is the one that Dexter purchased from Graham The shape around the cockpits, and the
roll hoop difference make them easy to distinguish The first car was red when Graham raced it, and the
second car was black when it first ran I think the wheels on the second car are by Brabham It also used
Brabham uprights Graham thought that they may have been Elfin wheels, but Elfins wheels look different
to the wheels on the McRae

When it was run by Dexter, at one time it was in the 'Lexington cigarette' colours, which appear to be
a red and white chequered colour scheme