Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ralph Watson Special Engineer Supplementary Edition”, Now Available.

OT but the Tahunanui book is a good one to have, very difficult to find, but one on my shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    OT but the Tahunanui book is a good one to have, very difficult to find, but one on my shelf.
    Good on you Rhys - apparently was available form the Club and through a Book Shop in Nelson - guess I will have to chase down a second hand one..

Mine came from thelate Mike Stephens when I was researching 2 particular cars. The Ford 8 of Kelvin Brown (later with other owners) and the Peugeot 203 of Bob Nicholl.

Semi-Pro Racer

Tahunanui Beach Race History

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Dowding View Post
    Good on you Rhys - apparently was available form the Club and through a Book Shop in Nelson - guess I will have to chase down a second hand one..
    Mine came by post from the (?......) Bookshop in Nelson. Well written and well set out. Unlike one or two other local histories.

Stu

Quote Originally Posted by stubuchanan View Post
    Mine came by post from the (?......) Bookshop in Nelson. Well written and well set out. Unlike one or two other local histories.

Stu
    Stu - I was told the name of the ( ?...... ) Bookshop - now have to find it again was mentioned on a Facebook page - I think
    " South Island Motorsport " as I have been posting some Nelson Photo's News articles on the Tahunanui Beach Races - The photo news published from 1960 - 1974 ..