Thread: Photos of the late Dave Baker racing in New Zealand.

Photos of the late Dave Baker racing in New Zealand.

I have recently received a Facebook message from Megan Baker of Christchurch who is trying to find photos of her late Dad racing cars in NZ. Here is her communication after I sent a couple of the photos I had. I am sure there must be plenty of photos of Dave that have been posted here before.

Awesome yes that would be wonderful and most appreciated , most of my memories when I was a little girl was of the PDL Mustang but would luv to see anything that’s out there I also believe there was something called Big Brother Camaro .. There is a particular pic of the PDL I’m trying to get a copy of as I want to get it restored and framed as a memory too Dad to hang in my house .. there is a pic of it framed that is in a background of a photo that someone has taken . I think it was originally in colour and it’s been restored in black and white and looks awesome and has his name across the windshield which is kind of what I’m after .. I will send it to u via messenger so u can see the one I’m trying to get a hold of u never know someone may have the photo ..

Thanks very much I really do appreciate your help and anything u can dig out of the woodwork I don’t really know where to even start looking and want to try and keep my search private did not really want to plaster it all over Facebook or anything

Cheers

Megan Baker

Did a "small' tribute to Mr Baker some years ago
    Name:  STANGS 004 (Small).JPG
Views: 6494
Size:  145.6 KB
    Name:  STANGS 005 (Small).JPG
Views: 1040
Size:  138.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi285 View Post
    I have recently received a Facebook message from Megan Baker of Christchurch who is trying to find photos of her late Dad racing cars in NZ. Here is her communication after I sent a couple of the photos I had. I am sure there must be plenty of photos of Dave that have been posted here before.

Awesome yes that would be wonderful and most appreciated , most of my memories when I was a little girl was of the PDL Mustang but would luv to see anything that’s out there I also believe there was something called Big Brother Camaro .. There is a particular pic of the PDL I’m trying to get a copy of as I want to get it restored and framed as a memory too Dad to hang in my house .. there is a pic of it framed that is in a background of a photo that someone has taken . I think it was originally in colour and it’s been restored in black and white and looks awesome and has his name across the windshield which is kind of what I’m after .. I will send it to u via messenger so u can see the one I’m trying to get a hold of u never know someone may have the photo ..

Thanks very much I really do appreciate your help and anything u can dig out of the woodwork I don’t really know where to even start looking and want to try and keep my search private did not really want to plaster it all over Facebook or anything

Cheers

Megan Baker
    Mike sent you two photos of Big Brother Camaro.

Cheers