Thread: August 2019 at Laguna Seca. (WeatherTech Raceway)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Ramblings of Ken H of Kiwitahi ..

Quote Originally Posted by khyndart in CA View Post
    Thanks for coming along for the ride. I think I will go off and enjoy some time in my cruiser " Moby Dick".
    I can now park amongst the "big boys," relax, and not bother you with my ramblings for a while. You are a good bunch and don't complain and I appreciate that.
    Cheers, Ken H.
    Attachment 63482
    U GO 1ST

Attachment 63483
    Ken H, like Paul B and many others - enjoy your ramblings
    - I can't see some of the last few attachments - post 109 and the one before.. but am wondering if they will show up now as look OK in my Draft message ..No they don't show ??

With a bit of luck this could be there next years event. I know Mike Ryan goes - this is progress on the Hawaiian Corvette Special Mike is claiming 425 bhp and a weight of 1600 lbs in old money.

Name:  Hawaiian Special #6 Corvette 425bhp Oct 2019 Mike Ryan.jpg
Views: 840
Size:  152.0 KB

The car a few months ago - showing the full body.

Name:  Hawaiian Special #7 Hawaiian Corvette Special workshop 2019 resize Mike Ryan (800x600).jpg
Views: 838
Size:  151.0 KB

P S was in your old home turf - yesterday, well almost !! at Te Poi for the weekend on Rapurapu Road, and went into " Town " Matamata .. to get a battery for a 1990's Landrover - the farm hack, love it .. then our mate's Dad arrived in his ex - Tokyo 1990 Toyota Fire Truck, a double cab with a tray - still has all the clips inside the cab for the guys gear - in really good condition - but I ramble too much.

Cheers Guys
    Last edited by Roger Dowding; 10-14-2019 at 01:30 AM. Reason: ###47