Quote Originally Posted by Leo D View Post
Nick, I'd be inclined to look into my "Winston Kim" suggestion, as he actually does exist.

Read this list of cars sold by Brian Sampson in Melbourne.... Winston Kim is mentioned (1990's) as having purchsed an Elva Courier.

http://www.speco.com.au/racing.html
...The Terry Allan Camaro is 1967,with 1/4 windows and no side indicator lights,check the rear 1/4 on the 'Indy Speed Shop' Camaro,square side markers,'68 was 1st year for the side marker as standard item and one piece side glass..in those days they were more interested in 'Horsepower' than making one model look like the next model...and where did you get the parts for an 'Upgrade' in those days...........

The Allan Camaro does have the 'SS' bonnet with the power bulge and non Functional Extractor 'glamour' panels,this may have been a USA add on to allow for carburation upgrade,the Grill SS badges are not fitted central (Ellis Frontal 'Tassie' Shot ) and if it was a 'factory' Big Block it would have 396 under the SS grill badge,also the front fender SS badges are set to far forward to be Factory installed, plus the 67 Camaro had a 'nose strip' with the factory SS and RS/ 396 option,the over the roof strip is not factory at all,GM/Camaro never placed stripes,factory,on the roof,not in 67/68/69,even in the 2nd Gen 70.1/2 Camaro,hood (Bonnet!!) and trunk (Boot!!) only!!.......

Nick,I would be scanning as many early 'CUSTOM RODDER' Magazines as possible or better still contact 'Eddie Ford' the editor/publisher, he sill lives in Castlemain area ,he has a great memory for these cars,as most new 'imports' would wind up in one of 'Eddies' magazines,or in the 'for sale' add's at the back of each publication,great effort so far,don't give up !!!!!!........regards thunder427/MJ