Thread: Dinosaurs 1976

World Champion

Dinosaurs 1976

Awesome stuff - the old Gracefield circuit in Lower Hutt. I have a lock up on one of the roads used and the riders were seriously brave to race on those streets.

At 8.14 ..Can some one please tell me who the rider of gold Kawasaki 750 H2A number 140 is ?

Quote Originally Posted by John McKechnie View Post
    At 8.14 ..Can some one please tell me who the rider of gold Kawasaki 750 H2A number 140 is ?
    i'll have a programme at home somewhere, away though so might pay to remind me with PM in a cuple of days please.

Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    i'll have a programme at home somewhere, away though so might pay to remind me with PM in a cuple of days please.
    thanks for that..I have a gold Kawasaki 750 with stickers on from that period and have been looking to see if it had racing history

Neat race, number 140 John, Hope someone may have some info.
    Name:  Kwakka.JPG
Views: 628
Size:  26.9 KB

I remember going to watch the Lyall Bay/Rongotai bike races at Kingsford Smith Street in the 70s. A few scattered hay bales around, heaps of people, no barriers

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B View Post
    Neat race, number 140 John, Hope someone may have some info.
    Name:  Kwakka.JPG
Views: 628
Size:  26.9 KB

I remember going to watch the Lyall Bay/Rongotai bike races at Kingsford Smith Street in the 70s. A few scattered hay bales around, heaps of people, no barriers
    lyall bay races ran three times in the 1980's

Quote Originally Posted by John McKechnie View Post
    Alan DeLatour

Thanks for that, caught up with Allan yesterday