My name is Mike (a recent new member), and I am forming a new Euro-style 1/32 slot racing club in Nashville, TN. I have a six lane high banked Charlotte NASCAR track, and six lane routed short track, a four lane recreation of the 1964 Sebring layout and decorations, and a high-elevation road race track for Mille Miglia/Targa Florio and similar rally events, all in my basement. I can reconfigure the high mountain track to the Bathurst race, and my flat Sebring track to Sandown, and I have been collecting cars to run separate 1963-67, 68-72, and 73-79 eras of Australian events; I also decorate the tracks with authentic signage, billboards, grandstands and architectural features, etc.

I now want to recreate the NZ version of Bathurst I have just recently been learning about - the 1968-78 Benson & Hedges 500/1000, which I understand was limited to NZ-assembled cars. I have a glassed-in porch outside my basement to set up the Pukekohe circuit, and even Warwick Farms. My problem has been finding starting grids from that era online or in books. I grateful to have found an uploading of the car grids from the 1972 and 74 events here, at this forum. Does anyone here have the other 1968-71, 73, and 75-78 starting grids available that you could provide to me, so I could build a 42 car field? I have picked up a pile of Charger resin bodies from various Australian craftsmen, a Torana LC and a four-door XA, and some Seat 1430 slot cars I could maybe configure as 125Ts, as well as Vauxhall Victors, Zodiacs, and of course some Cortinas and such.

If you could provide me those grids for those years, or point me to where I could find it, I would be most grateful, because I can't find it elsewhere, and it is most critical to me. Furthermore, pictures of those events, where I can clarify models of cars only given brief car model descriptions in the grids (such as "Torana" in 1974, where a picture elsewhere here helped clarify), would be really helpful, as well as your knowledge of 1/32 resin body makers of some of these more obscure models, or even 3D printing files or printers, or even 1/32 diecast cars I could get someone to mold from for me. If you also know Australian/NZ expatriates in middle Tennessee who would like to participate in my fun, relaxed racing and recreation series, I would love to meet them.

Thank you so much for providing such critical information and help.
Thanks again!