Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Zealand Motorcycle Road Racing Circuits, New book on the market

got a copy of that 1934 programme, struggle with the low res piccies requirement here and the time to sort that so don't post anywhere near what I could.
    The NZGP was just as big as the NZTT, there are plenty of subjects to pick from, I'd lean towards a Motorcycle Road Racing thread and see how it evolves, What does the boss think, Steve Holmes?

"low res piccies requirement here" Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Sheffield View Post
    "low res piccies requirement here" Please explain.
    pictures have to very small digital size, most I have are too big a file and take time to reformat

Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    got a copy of that 1934 programme, struggle with the low res piccies requirement here and the time to sort that so don't post anywhere near what I could.
    The NZGP was just as big as the NZTT, there are plenty of subjects to pick from, I'd lean towards a Motorcycle Road Racing thread and see how it evolves, What does the boss think, Steve Holmes?
    Happy to start a new thread ;

" I'd lean towards a Motorcycle Road Racing thread and see how it evolves ".

Trevor you note,
    " "low res piccies requirement here" Please explain. ".

If you mean the programmes, I couldn't get them any better and the 1934 was a scan of a copy of a copy on the source I found.
    - Plus my laptop is old as is the operator ..

I see "JW"s comment - picture size on here is small, and I often have to reduce images just to post here.

Cheers Guys,

Roger
    Last edited by Roger Dowding; 11-16-2022 at 05:25 AM.