Not having a chassis jig to measure and square up the frame the best I can do is get it on a flat surface and have at it with string lines, rulers and tape measure, I found the flattest part of my garage floor and laid down a thick sheet of MDF marked with a center line. I have lined up and fixed the rear bulkhead of the frame to the back edge of the sheet with the middle of the crossmember on the center line the frame sits flat on the MDF sheet all the bottom cross members are parallel and the side frame rails at the firewall are only 5mm off center so that is good enough for me, But the rails forward of the firewall are cranked over to the right quite a bit as just over 1 meter forward of the firewall the side rails are 30mm off center, This does not seem to be as a result of accident damage as the front top crossmember is still parallel to the firewall and the floor, it looks more like the original builder got the measurements a little wrong.
This explains why the front suspension had a lot of shims on one side and the centers of the front and rear hubs on each side of the car were 15mm different.
This will all be addressed when I redo the way the tubes run at the front to add in some more triangulation,strength and fit the new suspension components.

Name:  IMG_20220304_131127.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  111.8 KBName:  IMG_20220304_131305.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  138.1 KB