I have the Triumph Herald A arms so now comes the fun part making them fit, the top arms are the same dimensions as the Standard 10 ones but have the better bolt through bushings and they mount differently the bottom ones are quite different they are shorter and much wider where they mount to the chassis/frame but they come with mounting brackets that can be shimmed to adjust the suspension. I have no tubes in the frame close enough to mount the bottom ones to but there is plenty of room to add some form of support once I work out where everything will to need to be, the top arms are very close to the mounts in the car but I also need to fit new top mounts for the shocks/springs the best way to do this will be to fit Herald turrets that normally bolt to the chassis and carry the upper parts of the suspension this will mount both the top A arms and the standard Herald/Spitfire top shock/spring mount bracket. I have found a pair of turrets so I will pick them up next week and see what I need to do to fit them to the frame tubes then I will fit some mounts for the bottom arms, I will be able to use measurements from a Herald to get the turrets in the right place. here are some photos of the A arms.