Thread: Formula Atlantic/Pacific

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There was a meeting at Puke in early 1980 - perhaps March...where GL ran it.

The only reason I recall that is that it was first, and definitely last, time I rode a push bike to a racetrack

World Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Clark View Post
    There was a meeting at Puke in early 1980 - perhaps March...where GL ran it.

The only reason I recall that is that it was first, and definitely last, time I rode a push bike to a racetrack
    Ok pieces fit together. I have previously said that the car did not complete a lap at the 1979 Selangor GP, therefore as in March 1980 GL had his March 80A, which was as the 76A and Chevron B48 painted in Rothmans Malaysia colours, is it at all possible it was not the Chevron you saw Michael? David McKinney in his article about entries for the January 1983 NZGP, describes the Peter Haskett/Charlie Thomason entry as being the ex Lawrence Chevron badly crashed in its only appearance, now I know from records that is incorrect, however it would have been its 3rd overseas appearance, maybe 4th or 5th overall. as for the Ralt I will keep looking.