Ken, the Primotipo page relates mostly to Rocky Tresise, frequently quoting me and my posts about that event on the Nostalgia Forum...

However, it's always worth re-reading when you're looking for detail and some of Chris Davison's memories are different to those of Jon, to whom I have spoken at length. Unfortunately I didn't get to talk in detail to Anthony, though it had been a brief subject of discussion when he was tending a family member's race car.

It's also interesting that Chris referred to the doctors telling Lex he had a heart problem shortly before his fatal crash.

Milan, thank you for posting that report. Unfortunately written by Bill Tuckey in his 'Romsely Quints' guise and very light-on for the detail and even more unfortunately wrong about the problems suffered by Roly Levis.

What he records as a brake problem was in fact a differential problem, and that's a story in itself.

I feel I really need the Motorman and Tasmanian Motorist reports badly. Perhaps a local paper report on Jack Hobden's adventures would be good as well and someone might well turn that up on Trove, which I don't know how to work.