Thread: Pete Geoghegans Craven Mild Monaro

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here's the pic I mentioned. Not my photo and happy to add an attribution if anyone knows who took it....Name:  Geoghegan restoration.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  73.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by librules View Post
    Here's the pic I mentioned. Not my photo and happy to add an attribution if anyone knows who took it....Name:  Geoghegan restoration.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  73.6 KB
    Fantastic to see this restoration. I was worried it wouldn’t happens as well .

I have the Models 56 version of this car and it is probably my favourite.

Not sure about the Swiss cheese look of the rear inside panel. I don’t think John Shepard would have left it like that.

I like that restored to original look fenders. Those later ones were so hideous.

I love the 11am opening time of the business. Don’t want to rush these things....

Quote Originally Posted by Terry S View Post
    Fantastic to see this restoration. I was worried it wouldn’t happens as well .

I have the Models 56 version of this car and it is probably my favourite.

Not sure about the Swiss cheese look of the rear inside panel. I don’t think John Shepard would have left it like that.

I like that restored to original look fenders. Those later ones were so hideous.

I love the 11am opening time of the business. Don’t want to rush these things....
    Terry S looks like your posts are getting through OK.

Re " I love the 11am opening time of the business. Don’t want to rush these things.. " That is to make sure the coffee is ready and the scones are in the oven - or is it the " rotisserie " for the chassis ??